ZenBanx, Inc. is a financial services technology firm poised to change the world of international money transfers, and we’re looking for a talented and self-motivated User Interface (UI) Designer. This candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and delivering intuitive, scalable and engaging interactions and visual designs to our mobile and web platforms.
We seek an individual who thrives in a dynamic, technically challenging and innovative environment, seeking to be at the forefront of a turning point in the way money moves across borders. ZenBanx, Inc. has assembled a team with an undeniably impressive pedigree in the online banking industry, on a mission to put the power to move funds around the world back in the hands of customers, and we’re seeking someone to help bring our vision to life, possibly you!
- Creates wireframes for customer-facing applications. Transforms wireframes into original, creative mock-ups.
- Initiates and responds to ideas for iterations/improvements based on research, usability testing, analysis and competitive reviews.
- Thrives in a quickly-evolving development environment. Can prototype and iterate rapidly.
- Innovates in alignment with our business vision and customer requirements.
- Provides user support and training when required.
- Collaborates closely with Sales and Marketing to design web applications for payments.
- Works alongside the Product Development Team to present new ideas, manage existing sites, and provide technical solutions whenever a problem occurs.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve our applications.
- Addresses web service issues and ensure service levels meet ZenBanx standards.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing information and giving presentations when needed.
- Some travel nationally may be required.
- Fosters a culture of creativity, collaboration, speed, innovation, excellence and a fun work environment.
- Works effectively across the organization to maximize company resources.
- Creates a productive and healthy work/life balance. Effectively manages stress, fosters a flexible work environment, and keeps the team focused, engaged, productive, and fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in Computer Science or related field required.
- 3-5 years in customer-facing interaction design. 3 years in visual development.
- Experience designing iOS and/or Android apps, and expertise translating design across mobile, consumer web and enterprise spaces.
- Experience generating wireframes and user flows.
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite. Skill with CSS/HTML a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with all levels within the organization in a collaborative manner.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills are required. Must be able to establish peer relationships and communicate effectively with multiple company disciplines, cross-functional, and external teams.
- Excellent project management, organizational and negotiation skills are required.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and process-oriented approach.
- Accepts responsibility, ownership, and accountability for work results.
- Finds a high-volume, dynamic, and team work environment engaging.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- You don’t mind if we ride bikes around the office, have long lunches on our private sundecks (yes, plural), and you’d like to pilot our AR drone.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) are included as well as a great working environment with breathtaking views of the bay. We are located at the Pacific Shores complex, which offers many amenity options including a pool, spa, sports, etc. There is limitless growth potential within our organization, and the experience – whether you have a long career with us or elsewhere – will add eye-popping bullet points to your resume.