About the Job
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and facilitate the efficient operation of the organization. The positions are built around multi- tasking and time-management, demanding internal and external customers and high and unpredictable work volumes.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented multi-tasker who can effectively support multiple individuals; personable with a high level of confidence and patience. The ability to prioritize assignments, focus, and remain composed during times of stress/pressure is very important. Additionally, professionalism, organization, and the ability to follow through on tasks is a must. If you are self-motivated, and possess exceptional problem-solving skills, then you are encouraged to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Establish, organize, maintain and update specialized and comprehensive records and department files which may contain confidential information
· Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
· Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· Prepare and deliver customer proposals
· Support staff in project based work
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
· Communication skills - written and verbal
· Time management skills – prioritizing, planning and organizing
· Problem assessment and problem solving
· Reporting Skills – gathering information, analyzing information, monitoring information
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Flexibility and eagerness to learn new things
· Outstanding customer relations and customer service skills