About the Job
A Manufacturing Company located in Somerset County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a Payroll Clerk who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Payroll for about 500 people (union and non-union)
- Processing people, garnishments, direct deposit, entering new employees and terminations
- W-4 changes, health benefits and auditing payrolls from the company’s affiliates
Qualified applicants for the Payroll Clerk opportunity will possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting a plus
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Payroll Clerk opportunity is $29,000 to $34,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MOM2201. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.