About the Job
Description of Position
Homrich Berg ("HB") is a leading fee-only financial planning and investment advisory firm located in Atlanta, GA. Established in 1989, HB’s employees provide comprehensive financial planning and investment management services primarily to high net worth individuals.
HB seeks a Front Desk Administrator to: a) manage the front desk activities with clients, guests, and HB team members and, b) provide administrative support to manager, HB team members, and various departments within HB.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a professional office environment, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills required (Excel, Outlook).
- Thorough knowledge of telephone, computer and office equipment.
- A pleasant, friendly telephone voice.
- A self-starter with multi-tasking capabilities.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to help other departments as needed.
- Tactfulness, consideration and honesty in dealing with others.
- Ability to handle confidential information with respect and integrity.
- Minimum high school diploma and preferably, some college.
The ideal candidate is an individual who (a) is detail oriented, (b) resourceful, (c) seeks intellectual challenges, and (d) wants to play an important role in the continuing development of a successful wealth management firm.