About the Job
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for talented, passionate go-getters looking for a career in Talent Acquisition to join our growing company.
We are looking for self-motivated leaders with a drive to succeed both professionally and financially . Recruiter will be responsible for partnering with the District Manager and Vice President of their territory to identify top talent for our growing print and digital sales teams. Our company is growing substantially, and we are looking for highly motivated, energetic hiring managers to help us achieve our goals. You will play the most critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially . We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA™ Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. We hire achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary ($40,000-50,000 first year expected earnings)
- Uncapped Bonuses & incentive contests
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
- Extensive paid professional training programs including Initial Training, Daily and Weekly Individual Development and Ongoing Training/Leadership Development with company executives
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition, incentive programs and Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Career advancement opportunities to senior positions & management
- Work in a positive, encouraging and enthusiastic environment
- High energy infectious personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Quick thinking with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
- Persuasive, personable personality.
- Four year degree/ or equivalent relevant experience
No recruiting experience necessary, although retail, serving, bartending, and sales is a plus.
If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success – Apply today!
Hear how some of our 350 employees feel: http://ampcareervideo.com /