About the Job
We are seeking a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join our successful Silicon Valley office as our new Account Manager/Business Development Manager (AM/BDM). As the AM/BDM you are responsible for the full end-to-end customer account management process. Our ideal candidate is confident, has strong negotiation skills, an extensive knowledge of the Silicon Valley engineering market, and possesses outstanding client presentation abilities and superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify opportunities to secure new business by establishing relationships with key decision makers with prospects
- Develop and implement strategies to obtain technical consulting job orders
- Manage and prioritize the intake of new job requisitions and see them through to completion
- Manage a variety of client accounts; understand client needs and strategize with team members to meet these needs
- Establish contracts and budgets with the client and company
- Cold-call hiring managers and C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies and emerging technology companies
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Urgency to meet client staffing needs for consulting roles
- 1 - 3 years of Account Manager/Business Development experience
- Familiarity with the recruiting process
- Understanding of Technical terminology, trends, and culture
- Highly driven, calm, tenacious, and a “big picture” kind of demeanor
- Outstanding written and in person communication, interpersonal, and client presentation abilities
- Effective in presenting oneself as a business partner to gain trust and respect of clients.
- Experience with cold calling – 100 + outbound calls a day
- Technical sales experience is strongly preferred
- Proven track record of business development performance in prior roles in the form of W-2’s, accolades, and/or President’s Club Awards is a huge plus
- Prior industry experience in technology field is a plus
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems or CRM platforms is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is a plus
ERG, Inc. is a consulting firm that places high-end engineers in Fortune 500 companies and rapidly growing tech start-ups in the Silicon Valley. At ERG, we pride ourselves in delivering the best possible candidate for our client needs and strive to ensure that the needs of our clients and candidates are perfectly aligned. We offer a competitive base salary and a generous commission plan with unlimited earning potential, and cash bonuses for every deal you place.
Our office is situated in the heart of Silicon Valley, in beautiful Campbell, CA. We are within walking distance of the Pruneyard plaza and a short 5 minute drive to downtown Campbell. Our office is composed of 20 energetic, lively, and supportive individuals that work cohesively together. This is an extremely close-knit group and a very fun environment with many perks.
ERG promotes health and fitness in the office and provides employees with a large selection of health insurance plans and frequent team building events that include:
- Giants games;
- Holiday events; and
- So much more!
Some of our office amenities include:
- A competition room where we hold friendly ping pong tournaments;
- A large screen TV with a PlayStation console; and
- A fully stock kitchen with beverage varieties and snacks!