About the Job
Customer Service, $15/hour to Start, Full Benefits
NO Cold Calling!
Pleasant Call Center Environment in Darien
* At our pleasant Darien, IL office
* Full benefits: Health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation days, matching 401(k), 24x7 access to M.D. for health consultations with no deductible or out-of-pocket!
* Can work 4-day workweek!
* Perfect starter job for new college graduates!
* Spanish-speaking a huge plus
* All overtime is always paid, can work up to 45 hours if you want, make $713 per week.
LifeQuotes.com (founded 1984) is a #1 rated, national seller of term life insurance. This inside customer service job is perfect for people with a business or economics degree.
In this fast-paced job, you will wear a headset and talk to our customers using pre-approved scripts. This is pure customer service and no insurance experience is necessary. THERE IS NO COLD CALLING IN THIS JOB.
Our national ads and alliance partners generate up to 1,000 inbound calls per day for us and so we need to expand our inside customer care unit to add more reps who can talk to customers by phone and complete applications.
As a customer service rep, you will answer inbound phone calls, make outbound follow up calls to those who've self-quoted at our website.
No insurance experience? No problem - we'll train you!
It's easy to give quotes and write applications when you are free of all sales pressures.
LifeQuotes.com is family-friendly! We have a wide variety of shifts available for you to choose from and each shift includes 1 hour meal and break times. Our main customer service hours are 8 to 8, 7 days a week. We'll offer you family-friendly days and shifts.
Remember, there is no cold calling or prospecting in this job. These buyers are either calling us to buy or running their own quotes at www.lifequotes.com and then choosing a plan on their own. When such requests come in, your job is to be friendly and genuinely helpful, and refer them to our licensed agents when appropriate.
Perhaps you've seen our national ads in Forbes, Kiplinger's, SmartMoney, Fortune, USA Today and Money magazines. The customers from these publications are really nice and easy to work with, especially when they are calling you and asking to buy.
Qualifications and Requirments:
- 2 years of college degree required, preferably business or business-related major
- Must be ready, willing and able to work 45 hrs. onsite during 6 months of training. Work from home is then possible after 6 months
- Must be willing to acquire an Illinois Life Insurance License
- Must have no history of criminal conviction, bankruptcy, no current outstanding debts in collection or any pending court dates of any kind
- Must have excellent verbal, writing and computer skills
- Must be ready, willing and able to adhere to set scripts and procedures (all of your inbound and outbound calls are recorded and graded)
- Must be able to speak, read and write English well and enter information as you are talking to customers
- Must be able to take and pass all of our basic aptitude, background and proficiency assessments (these take about 3-4 hours)
- Must be neat, well groomed and have no visible body tattoos.
Take this basic reading, writing and math assessment first right now (takes about 45 minutes):
Lifequotes.com was founded in 1984 and is under same management today. Kiplinger's has rated us a #1 life insurance site, as has Forbes. In 2009 MSN rated us a "Top 100 Website." We have an A+ rating from The Better Business Bureau. Today, we are privately held and have more than 325,000 policy sales!
Lifequotes.com does national advertising and has a great reputation with consumers. As a LifeQuotes.com agent, you will gift every customer with a market search of up to 50 leading companies - and give every applicant the freedom to buy from the company of their choice. Customers love the fact that you can instantly shop 50 companies and show them the best price. Please, check us out at www.lifequotes.com.