About the Job
If you have a strong desire to develop custom state-of-the-art electrical components for a leader in the RF microwave industry, then SV Microwave has a great position for you.
- Designs, develops and tests designs for electrical components.
- Assists in the creation of board footprints.
- Involved in fabricating, testing and troubleshooting electrical components.
- Applies principles and techniques of electrical engineering to accomplish tasks.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the microwave component industry.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- 0 – 5 years experience.
- Strong technical writing skills and presentation experience.
- Strong positive attitude; demonstrates passion to learn and accept challenge.
Desired (but not required):
- Knowledge of electromagnetic simulation techniques.
- Ability to use SolidWorks or similar 3D modeling tool.
Complete benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 401k company matched contribution
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority; Female; Disabled; Veteran; Sexual Orientation; Gender Identity; National Origin
Candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship