About the Job
Idealease is recruiting qualified phone representatives who can work Full Time (40 hours . Applicants should have ability to work regular weekdays, some weekends, and possibly holidays in a 24X7 call center operation
Note: The current shifts available are as follows.
2nd Shift Full-Time:
9:00 A - 5:30 P (1 opening)
1:30 P - 10:00 P (2 openings)
*All shifts could include possible weekend/holiday rotations, and occasional OT.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Above average typing skills; 30 WPM minimum
- Ability to adapt to new software
- Strong active listening skills and ability to empathize with callers under high pressure situations
- Ability to multi-task (talking and typing)
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Provide customer service to customers, drivers, vendors, etc…
- Develop understanding of Idealease Best Practices and implement them into service intake, scheduling and follow-up procedures.
- Meet and/or exceed call center metrics.
- Maintain scheduled/expected ETAs provided by vendors
- Adapt well to change and accepts constructive feedback
Leadership, Personal Development and Conduct
- Communicate and cooperate with all departments.
- Attend company meetings as required.
- Handle all customer issues in a professional and courteous manor.
- Display an earnest desire to perform assigned tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Complete assigned tasks within allotted time frame.
- Display an aptitude to learn and advance.
- Eagerly participate in company sponsored training events.
- Promote atmosphere of cooperation, teamwork and goodwill with fellow employees.
- Display honesty in all company related dealings.
High School Diploma or GED Preferred
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position, the Company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job to require that additional or different tasks be performed or further education required when circumstances changes (such as: growth, work load, changes in personnel, technological developments, etc.). This is not a work-at-home position.