About the Job
Experienced Senior Sales Manager - Merchant Services / Credit Card Processing
National Debit Card Network is a premiere international provider of credit card processing, merchant services and related business solutions to independent business owners in the U.S. and Canada. NDCN is currently seeking a senior level sales manager who have proven experience in the merchant services or related B-to-B industry.
Reporting directly to the CEO and SVP of Sales, this integral position represents an exceptional opportunity for an experienced sales management executive to leverage their proven leadership skills, functional sales expertise and business insight to build the bottom line. In addition to building outside and inside sales teams, there will also be an opportunity to hire additional sales managers that will report directly to this position offering an even greater income potential. This position is located at our Melville, NY Global Headquarters.
As the Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Day-to-day management of your U.S. and Canadian sales teams
· Interviewing potential outside and inside sales candidates
· Conducting weekly training sessions to ensure your teams’ success
· Providing closing assistance when needed on daily basis.
· Hiring and managing junior sales managers that report to you
· Managing your sales teams’ appointment dispositions/production
· Meeting and exceeding sales quotas set forth by the CEO and SVP of Sales
· Creating customer-facing proposals for your team members
· Maintain a cohesive, cooperative and competitive work environment through team building, training, and motivation.
- B-to-B sales management experience with proven ROI (merchant services industry experience preferred, but not required)
- Proven ability to recruit, train, manage and retain high performing sales teams
- Excellent presentation, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong closing techniques
· Competitive Salary
· Residuals paid monthly for lifetime of account
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
· Competitive 401k Program
· Vacation, Sick and Personal Paid Time Off
About National Debit Card Network
Named to Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 500/5000” list of fastest growing companies two years in a row, National Debit Card Network offers a diverse suite of cost-effective solutions that include credit and debit card processing, equipment leasing, gift and loyalty card programs, cash advances and electronic check approval services as well as its industry-leading Agent Partner Portals.
· Founded in 1999
· Inc. 500/5000 ranked company (two years in a row)
· 100,000+ satisfied merchant customers
· “A” Rated - BBB
· Named to Top 50 Credit Card Processing companies list by Nilson Report
· 200+ Full-time employees
· Extensive Network of over 400 independent sales representatives (US and Canada)