About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Construction Manager for a Federal Government Contract with the following skills/Knowledge
1.Understanding of construction documents. Ability to read and interpret the CD's to ensure that what's being built is per plans and aid in change order approvals/rejection.
2. Ability to prepare and review construction estimates. Able to prepare estimates based on scope of work provided by the Contracting Officer. Able to review change orders and construction estimates to ensure the cost is fair and reasonable.
3. Ability to prepare and review construction schedules. Able to prepare 3-week look ahead schedules as a reporting and monitoring tool. Understands construction sequence to properly manage the project.
4. Proficient in AutoCAD. Able to prepare area calculations and schematic floor plans. Understands external references and layer management.
5. Understanding of the HVAC systems.
6. Experience in high-rise construction Management/ Federal or Commercial office buildings
7. Proven skill and success in managing multiple stakeholders and ability to work independently
8. Problem solver and effective communication skills.