About the Job
SCHIMENTI CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, a nationally recognized commercial construction firm with offices in Ridgefield, CT and Midtown Manhattan, dominates the market with a strong presence in New York City. Our client list includes Bed Bath & Beyond, Sephora, Zara, Target, Kohl’s, Gap, H&M, and other nationally recognized brands. We offer career opportunities in project management, accounting, estimating, field supervision, and trade labor.
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Communications & Graphic Design Coordinator to be based in our Ridgefield, CT headquarters. This position supports the Marketing and Business Development functions by developing and implementing marketing programs and materials targeted toward existing and new markets, as well as internal promotions.
- Develop proposals with innovative graphic design features and branding applications.
- Write and edit advertising and promotional materials including newsletters, press releases, direct mail, and promotional campaigns, maintaining consistent brand image throughout all communications.
- Manage, grow, monitor and update company website and all social networking sites across multiple channels through posting engaging content, monitoring feeds, and responses.
- Utilize graphic design capabilities to create internal and external communications for promotion events in all forms of media.
- Implement SEO best practices.
- Propose marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive industry conditions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Public Relations.
- Minimum 3 years' related marketing experience; Minimum 2 years’ experience and proven success with social media campaigns on all platforms, with knowledge of SEO.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Applications, including but not limited to, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illstrator.
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook skills required.