About the Job
USA Vein Clinics is a leading national medical services provider specializing in the treatment of venous insufficiency. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, our 42 treatment centers comprise the nation’s only coast-to-coast phlebology practice. Our award-winning medical staff, including cardiovascular surgeons, interventional radiologists and cardiologists, provide state-of-the-art patient care using innovative technology. We provide a challenging and dynamic work environment, many opportunities for advancement, and competitive compensation and benefits. Consider joining our fast-growing team to take your career to the next level!
As a Medical Receptionist, you would balance the needs of patients and maintain efficient work flow of the office. Responsibilities:
- Greet patients and escort them to the examination rooms; assist patients with the completion of forms as necessary.
- Become familiar with clinic computer hardware and software and use according to company policies.
- Answer multiple line and multiple language telephone lines.
- Schedule appointments and accommodate patient appointment needs, such as ordering transportation, rescheduling, etc.
- Contact insurance companies to verify eligibility.
- Perform clerical work as needed, i.e., copying, filing, faxing, etc.
Qualifications for this position: High school diploma or GED required; healthcare coursework in college setting preferred
- Fluency in English and Spanish or Russian is a must; additional languages highly preferred
- Minimum 1 year of MEDICAL office experience
- Typing speed at least of 30wpm
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and overall ease with computers
- Excellent multitasking and follow-through ability
- Superb customer service skills and phone etiquette