About the Job
Ascent, LLC is a leading provider of comprehensive solutions for the planning, design, engineering, development, and operation of data centers and other mission critical facilities. Headquartered in Saint Louis, MO, Ascent specializes in powerful, efficient, and technologically advanced mission critical facilities and offers clients a broad range of delivery models spanning shell & core, build-to-suit, turnkey, and outsourced critical systems operations. Founded in 1998, Ascent provides a full spectrum of fast track services that include project programming, design management, facility assessment, development and construction management, commissioning, and ongoing maintenance operations. Today, Ascent focuses on providing clients with innovative solutions and services yielding the highest levels of operational autonomy, efficiency, and control. Ascents clients include some of the most demanding mission critical organizations spanning multiple industries, Fortune 500 firms, and service providers. Our business is growing fast and we are currently seeking a talented Software Developer.
Ascent, LLC was named one of St. Louis' Top 50 Places to Work in 2012 and 2013!
St. Louis, MO
We are currently seeking a Software Developer with knowledge of ASP.NET and MVC to join the development team. This individual should have application development experience in ASP.NET, C#, MVC and SQL Server environment, and be able to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
• Designing, programming, and implementing software using specifications developed by the software development team
• Interacting with Quality Assurance staff and members of the software development team to ensure the product meets functional requirements prior to distribution to clients
• Support the development and design of the next generation of products
• Remain current on evolving technologies and standards
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field
• 5+ years experience
• Solid working knowledge of .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC and WCF
• Experience with full life-cycle development
• Knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL
• Full understanding of application lifecycle management based in TFS/Visual Studio
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate should be able to work independently or as part of a team and must have the ability to learn new technologies
This position reports to the VP, Technology
Ascent, LLC offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, life insurance, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays, casual work environment and more.
Ascent, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer