About the Job
Sales Management TraineeLooking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business – all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You’ll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you’ll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career. This is where it all starts.Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at EnterpriseReport
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of sales experience (examples can include, but not limited to; retail, commission sales, serving/restaurant environment, leadership in athletics/team activities, and leadership in military, community, social, or academic organizations).
- Must be available to work an average of 49 hours per week.
- Must have a high level of interest in working in a sales environment.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No DWI/DUI conviction or other drug and/or alcohol-related offense that results in a conviction in past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work. authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.