About the Job
Sales Management TraineeLooking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business – all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You’ll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you’ll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career. This is where it all starts.Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at EnterpriseReport
Must have a valid driver's license for one year and no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the last 3 years. No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI). Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future. Must live in or be moving to the Baltimore area within 30 days if current college graduate OR be moving to the Baltimore area after graduation.Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Business or Communication major preferred.
- Must have at least one year of relevant sales and customer service experience.