About the Job
Sales Management TraineeLooking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business – all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You’ll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you’ll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career. This is where it all starts.Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at EnterpriseReport
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have participation or work experience in any of the following: work experience in a customer service, retail or commission sales environment, OR participation or leadership in athletic/team activities, OR membership or leadership in community, social or academic organizations OR military leadership experience.
- Must have an unrestricted valid driver’s license with no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years.
- Must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) listed above within 30 days of anticipated start date.