About the Job
Sales Management TraineeLooking to use your skills with an industry leader? In the Enterprise Management Training Program, you can use those talents on a daily basis as you interact and do business with customers and business partners alike. You’ll also be taught how to lead a sales team, be responsible for P&L, and develop a plan to grow the business – all while honing your management, customer service and communication skills. You’ll have real responsibility from day one in all aspects of the business. And with our performance-based promotions, you’ll have real opportunity as well. Join the company that has repeatedly been recognized as a great place to launch a career. This is where it all starts.Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at EnterpriseReport
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a minimum of six months of face to face sales or customer service experience; OR six months of demonstrated leadership which could include the following: military, athletic/team activities, community, social or academic organizations.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on your driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record (i.e., DUI, DWI) in the past 5 years.