About the Job
Customer Service in Darien, Immediate Openings Available, $15 per hour!
Initial part-time, then possible fast-track to full-time with full benefits
*** NOTE: This is true customer service, this is NOT a sales job or cold calling job. ***
LifeQuotes.com, a 32 year-old insurance brokerage rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau, is now interviewing for customer service/general office workers. We currently have family-friendly day, evening and weekend shifts open.
You must be energetic, articulate, detailed, well-groomed, friendly to work, have excellent people skills, excellent phone customer service skills and are proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel. No insurance background needed!
In this customer service job you will be doing fast-paced sales support by answering phones, assisting customers and helping us to sort, process and service life insurance applicants. You'll also wear a headset and interact with customers to obtain needed information using our approved scripts and procedures.
The job is pleasant, but fast-paced. Dress is business casual but visible tattoos are not allowed.
The needs and wants of the customer will come first in everything that you do. Good phone
skills, attention to detail and ability to communicate well with customers and coworkers here is essential. WARNING: to work here you must be constantly cheerful. No mopes allowed.
*** Starting part-time pay for 29 hrs. per week is up to $15 per hour, Monday through Friday, with possible night and weekend hours. Full-time with full benefits is possible if you do well. 24x7 access to M.D. for health condition consultations.***
Founded in 1984, LifeQuotes.com is a national insurance broker with 75 employees and about 40 work-from-home agents scattered all over the country. We are a safe, secure, 32 year-old company rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
Potential rapid advancement into management is possible if you are reliable and a consistent self-starter with sharp organization and people skills to match.
Our Basic Requirements:
- Must be able to take and pass our basic assessment skills test at: https://www.lifequotes.com/assessment/aptNew.jsp
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- High school completion
- Prior customer service or healthcare experience a plus.
- Must have no history of criminal conviction, bankruptcy, current bad debts, current overdue bills or any pending court dates.
- Must be able to pass general reading, writing, math, typing and customer service skills assessments pre-hire.
- Must be neat, well-groomed and have no visible body tattoos.
- Must have no caregiving or personal illness history that would prevent you from working onsite consistently.
Talent Acquisition Team
P.S. Life Quotes is a safe, solid, 32 year-old company with no debt. We were founded in 1984, have an A+ grade by the Better Business Bureau and are currently ranked #1 life insurance website by Kiplinger's magazine. In April 2009 MSN Money named us a Top 100 Most Useful Website. Check us out at www.lifequotes.com and come make insurance history with us!