About the Job
Anark Corporation is a leading engineering and manufacturing software provider serving aerospace & defense, electronics, automotive, industrial machinery, and medical equipment manufacturers, with reference customers that include the top 10 US aerospace companies. Anark Corporation helps enterprise manufacturing companies leverage their mission-critical data and infrastructure investments in PLM and ERP, providing solutions for engineering release, procurement and supply chain management, manufacturing process planning and execution, and quality inspection planning and execution.
Anark helps market leaders such as such as Boeing, General Electric, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, NASA, TE Connectivity, Ericsson Communications, and Honeywell Aerospace to unlock the potential of their PLM and ERP investments—to improve and accelerate product development, reduce material waste, and to collaborate and communicate more effectively and securely with their suppliers and customers.
A Senior Software Engineer—Desktop Applications is responsible for the development of critical client-side software frameworks and features. This position works with a team of motivated engineers to plan software releases that adhere to customer requirements within business-acceptable time-frames.
The ideal candidate will be an expert at developing Windows Forms and WPF-based thick-client applications. An understanding of mixed development incorporating managed .NET and unmanaged code is important.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency with the development of C#, managed C++, and unmanaged C++ applications using Visual Studio .NET.
- Proficiency withthe development of thick-clientUI applications using Windows Forms, WPF custom controls, as well as 3rd party controls.
- Proven skills in multi-threaded development and optimization.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Architectural skills with experience usingbest-practices design/architectural patterns and interface-based programming.
- Capable of managing multiple, concurrent deliverables on aggressive delivery schedules with a conscientious work ethic.
- Strong technical and communication skills—capable of garnering the respect of team members and associates within the company.
- Experience with 3D MCAD products and typical data models for mechanical design and discrete manufacturing.
- Experience with PDM/ERP products (Windchill, ENOVIA, Teamcenter, SAP, etc.) and their associated software and network architectures.
- Experience with 3D and 2D graphics.
Required Education and Professional Experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- BS in Computer Science or similar.
We offer a competitive salary, sales bonus plan, and a comprehensive and generous benefits program.
Work Environment & Culture
Come work in downtown Boulder, CO in a cutting-edge, exciting, fun, energetic, friendly, and supportive work environment. Anark strives to be a "change the world" innovator with a serious passion for helping its customers.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and reference this position.
Please Note: This position is limited to U.S. citizens or U.S. Green Card holders only.