Vice President of Application Development
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Vice President of Application Development at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (just over the IL / WI state line).
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the IT Application Development area.
- Manage complex IT application development projects.
- Develop and maintain a customer-focused, agile and accountable department that delivers high-quality code.
- Maintain knowledge of best practices in IT technology, development processes and software architecture.
- Provide direction in areas of work prioritization, operational efficiencies and custom development for enterprise resource planning, customer service systems and expedient delivery of services.
- Direct and maintain relationships with key vendors.
- Oversee and manage the capital and operating budgets for designated area.
- Negotiate contracts and renewals with vendors.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 15+ years IT management experience.
- Strong experience with Java, J2EE, RPG, .NET, SQL and WebSphere.
- Experience with custom application software development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches as needed.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!