Get new similar jobs by email for
Visual Studio Windows Programm...
Company: Marvin Test Solutions, Inc.
Location: Irvine, CA 92614
Job Category: IT/Software Development
Relevant Work Experience: 5+ to 7 Years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Aerospace and Defense
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Reference Code: RY2013
Visual Studio Windows Programmer
Marvin Test Solutions, Inc. is anaerospace company specializing in Test Solutions, located in Irvine, California. Marvin Test Solutions is growing and needs experienced Windows programmer for developing the next version of its programming development environment.
Design and code Windows applications for the Test and Measurement industry
Required recent experience/Knowledge:
• 4 years or more programming experience, at least 3 years developing of the shelf Windows applications
• B.Sc. in Computer Science
• Building, designing and coding commercially of the shelf Windows applications
• MS Visual Studio, C++, MFC, .NET, CLR, ActiveX/COM, WIN32 API
• Object Oriented Programming
• Team player, self-motivated with good organization skills
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
• User interface design and implementation
• HTML, XML, XSLT, XSD
• VB.NET, C#
• Rouge Wave Stingray library
• Development of developer tools
• Understanding of test and measurement instrumentation and hardware programming
• Test & Measurement, Electronic instrumentation, GPIB, VXI, Serial Communication, PCI/PXI
• Familiar with NI software including LabView/LabWindows, Cvi, Measurement Studio, Test Stations, etc.
• Microsoft certificate is a plus
Marvin Test Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. The company offers salary commensurate with experience, a competitive benefits package & an exciting work environment. Please email your resume to jobs@MarvinTest.com or fax to (949) 263-1203