CareersUSA, a leader in the staffing industry with over 32 years of experience, has another job opportunity for you:
Our client, a non-profit organization is seeking a Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator / Telemarketer in Broomall, PA.
Earn $12-$15 per hour at this part-time, temporary position. Work 20 - 25 hours per week, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- Call on local businesses to try and get them to participate in the next “Lock Up.”
- Candidates will be provided a script to read from that explains the program.
- Candidates will not be collecting money over the phone.
- The goal is to get the prospect to commit to coming to the office or fundraising location on the day of the event.
- The prospects are called “jail birds.” Once a jail bird has committed to coming to the event, their friends and colleagues will have to donate a certain amount of money to the organization to “bail them out of jail."
- 100% outbound calls to businesses – not homes. Businesses have to answer their phones.
- Must be very articulate and have a friendly, outgoing personality - very upbeat.
- Able to answer open-ended questions.
- Candidates will be trained on how to handle objections, but they need to show high energy and upbeat personality for a good cause!
- Must be “quota” driven to succeed! VRC’s will be given expectations during working interview.
- This position is NOT responsible for soliciting donations.
- Must pass a criminal background check.