VP of HR/Risk Assessment
A company that provides at home patient care through quality products and services in Plainview, NY area is seeking an experienced VP of HR/Risk Assessment candidate to join the team.
· Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
· Aids in the development, approval, and implementation of the company's personnel policies, in concert with other management, develops and reviews job descriptions.
· Helps establish, implement, and monitor personnel practices relating to working hours, conduct while on the job, salary rates, documentation, and when justified, disciplinary action and termination of personnel.
· Counsel and coach all employeees in regards to disciplinary action.
· Verifies and calls payroll into payroll service.
· Evaluates and monitors all functions of the health insurance programs which include making appropriate payroll deductions and providing enrollment forms.
· Evaluates and monitors all functions of the 401K program which include making appropriate payroll deductions, providing enrollment forms, and transmitting data.
· Performs additional functions, as needed.
· Travel expected between office and distribtion center (NJ, NY, PA, CT)
· Knowlege of all Federal and State mandated guidelines
· Payroll -- (which includes time and attendance)
· HR Policies and Procedures (includes the employee manual and amendments)
· Job Descriptions
· Corporate Org Chart
· Performance Evaluations
· On boarding of additional staff
· Unemployment Claims
· All Staff Licenses
· Workers Comp
· Health Insurance
· 401 K and any other employee benefits
· Annual Filings and/or Regulatory or Referral Audits
· Personnel Files (includes keeping all accreditation and compliance records)
· Medical Files
· Administrative Functions as needed to support the executive team (ex. proposals, spreadsheets, etc.)
· HR coaching/disciplinary actions
· Suggestion Box
· Spearhead Complaint resolution correspondence – internal and external
· College graduate preferred with accent on human resources education
· Four years experience in human resources.
· Valid Drivers licence
· Strong organizational skills.
· Ability to accept, utilize, and perform supervision.
· Strong communication and teaching skills.
· Knowledge of employee regulations.
· Basic computer skills. Excell, Word etc....
· In an 8 hour day the employee lifts/carries 2 lbs. frequently.
· In an 8 hour day the employee stands/walks 1 hour.
· In an 8 hour day the employee sits 7 hours.
· In an 8 hour day the employee drives a car/truck 0 hours.
• Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
• Comprehensive benefits package including:
To apply please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW button
Equal Opportunity Employer