Contact: kevin mccarthy
Vice President of Digital Marketing
This leader is accountable for helping to take full advantage of marketing channels including the website, social properties, mobile, and email marketing. Responsible for setting the strategy, determining the initiatives and metrics to support the strategy, creating the right marketing programs, and measuring the effectiveness of our efforts. This position is suited for an individual who has built and run metrics-driven digital marketing teams, and is very analytical/strategic in nature. The ideal candidate is well versed in best of breed marketing and analytics technologies, has worked in heavy lead generation/direct response environment, and knows how to test and validate quickly to maximize ROI
• Collaborate with peers/management to define the strategy for key areas of our digital landscape: website, CRM, content, social, mobile, that optimizes our business impact
• Ensure the group is delivering in the most efficient way possible and is taking advantage of the latest trends occurring in the digital space. This requires continual evaluation of resources and organizational structure as well as the identification of partnerships opportunities with external vendors
• Responsible for delivering lead goals, as well as the start and cost per start targets along with other key functional groups
• Drive cross department collaboration by working effectively with others. Manage external agencies to ensure optimal output/performance.
• Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions regarding our digital marketing strategies, plans and investments. Use data to make adjustments and provide clear course of action to maximize value
• Successful (time, budget, benefits) implementation of projects by managing disparate groups both internally and externally.
• Drive an optimized website experience including leverage best practices and driving usage/conversion on the website through creation and execution of exceptional content strategy, SEO, email campaigns and social media
• Work closely with the broader marketing organization and ensure alignment with paid marketing activities including paid search, display and affiliate marketing.
• Provide thought leadership on all things digital; promote new practices and ideas.
• Strong understanding and passion for the technical aspects of interactive marketing strategy, including website design, production and usability, CRM, SEO/SEM, analytics, e-mail campaigns, lead generation and management, online advertising and emerging technologies
• Fluency in analytics tools (Google Analytics, Omniture), social media marketing applications
• Past responsibility/ownership of channel forecasting and results
• Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set and exceeds goals, develops and executes strategies, and track and measure results.
• Must possess strong strategic and business acumen, for a complex business environment same or similar to proprietary education. Knows how businesses work, up to date on trends, technology and information, is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
• Proven organizational ability, is highly skilled at finding resources to get things done, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal
• Experience managing agency relationships
• Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets
• Exceptional at building and presenting concepts/programs for internal stakeholders.
• Ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals.
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively, and satisfy digital speed-to-market requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline required. MBA preferred
• 12 years related experience (marketing/digital marketing)
• Direct response/heavy lead generation environment preferred
• Kevin McCarthy | Liberty Personnel, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406 | 610-941-6300 x107 | email@example.com
• www.libertyjobs.com | http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kevin-mccarthy/0/521/133