Foliofn, Inc. is looking for an experienced Product Development / Project Management professional who will help lead the product development process for our advisory and retail business lines from initial conception to implementation
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of defining, designing, and implementing both complex and simple investing services and products for Registered Investment Advisors (RIA’s) and individual investors
- Minimum 10 years experience working in a product development, project management, and/or a business systems analyst role
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge within the securities brokerage industry with a specialization in complex brokerage and trading software applications
- Bachelor’s degree – technical discipline or similar
- Ability to compare and contrast the tools advisors use to provide outstanding value to their clients, how to improve those tools and add new ones
- Proven ability to excel at hands-on, detail-oriented business analysis and project management
- Demonstrable history of leading large-scale projects to successful conclusions in challenging and dynamic business environments
- Experience with simultaneously managing multiple products in different stages of their development life cycle
- Financial service experience required, preferably with an online retail or institutional-focused broker-dealer
- Experience with business process analysis and automation
- Experience working with business users to produce product requirements and business specifications
- Experience working with system developers to produce technical specifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to translate complex business and technical processes into plain English
- Ability to precisely and succinctly communicate to multiple levels of the company
- Strong working knowledge of front office trading operations.
- Strong working knowledge of clearing brokerage operations and the securities industry as a whole
- Ability to liaise with systems engineering, marketing, compliance, customer service, sales, and senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about the relationship between product design and the larger business environment
- Familiarity with modern project management best practices software development methodologies
- Project Manager, Product Manager, or Product Marketing Manager Certification
- An understanding of user interface design and front-end web development methodologies
- An MBA or technical graduate degree
Folio Investing provides a powerful platform for diversified investing and portfolio management, with significant customization, tax and cost management benefits. We enable you to combine the benefits of mutual fund investing and the benefits of owning individual stocks, with no minimums.
Folio Investing services are offered by FOLIOfn Investments, Inc., a self-clearing broker dealer launched in 1999 to help individual investors achieve financial success with the best investment options available for a fair price.FOLIOfn Investments, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of FOLIOfn, Inc., which provides investment technology, management consulting and other services to the financial services industry.er.