INTRALOT is engaged in the supply of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content and value added services to state licensed gaming organizations. Based on its extensive know how, advanced product development standards and substantial experience in operating lottery games, INTRALOT offers custom-made integrated solutions, which ensure maximum efficiency and absolute security.
Games Library includes more than 400 types of games: Numerical Lotteries, TV Lottery Games, Sports Lotteries, Fixed Odds Betting, Instant Lotteries, Pari-mutuel, Video Lottery and Monitor Games.
We currently have an opening for a System Operator in our East Montpelier, Vermont office. For more details on the position and to apply, click here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1450061
Education, Training and Experience
- Associates degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field, and one (1) year related experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred; orequivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience with RDBMS
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of operating systems
- Knowledge of networking and data communications
- Knowledge of RDBMS
- PC and other peripherals troubleshooting skills
- Ability to acquire proficiency in new software applications
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide technical support for systems, including the following:
- Cluster of IBM AIX servers for processing transactions
- Cluster of Windows 2000 servers (Oracle DB)
- Mail and file servers
- Run queries on relational databases to satisfy information requests.
- Operate proprietary Intralot, Inc. software applications.
- Monitor communications devices.
- Run computer backup procedures.
- Provide PC support for office staff.
- Maintain and troubleshoot peripherals including printers, fax machines, and scanners.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned.
- Availability to work every other weekend.
Employment Eligibility Verification
Must possess valid documentation to establish identity and U.S. employment eligibility.
Submission to, and ability to pass, a thorough pre-employment background check by the required State or District Lottery and Intralot, Inc. is a requirement of employment. A pre-employment drug screening is also a requirement.
Intralot, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer