SOS is looking for an individual who has 2 – 5 years of warehouse experience and shipping and receiving. This position is responsible for all aspects of the warehouse, inventory count, packaging, shipping and receiving.
· Monitor all outgoing shipments and deliveries to ensure proper movement of equipment
· Unload and verify all incoming shipments
· Unbox new equipment
· Weekly inventory counts
· Keep warehouse neat and organized
· Light building maintenance Example: replacing light bulbs
· Set up tables/chairs for special meetings
· Outside maintenance; pick up trash
· 2 – 5 years warehouse experience and shipping and receiving
· Problem solving skills, attentive to details and ability to multi task
· Basic computer skills required. Experience with Microsoft Excel and knowledge of inventory processes a plus
· Able to lift 75 lbs
· Good driving record
· Forklift experience
Office located near Hwy 183 and Hwy 360. Benefits include 401K, health, dental and LTD.
Southwest Office Systems, Inc sells and services office equipment, including facsimiles, copiers, printers, color copiers and network services. SOS has been independently owned and operated in the Metroplex since 1964.