Get new similar jobs by email for
Water Well Driller
Driller for irrigation, commercial, industrial, municipal water systems, geothermal and dewatering wells.
1. Responsible for the safe and accurate set up of rig and all equipment.
2. Operate drilling rig and associated equipment to drill commercial and industrial water wells, geothermal wells, some oil and gas wells and environmental assessment wells, and install well heads, BOPE, well screen, casing and other well fixtures.
3. Document geological formations encountered.
4. Clean and disinfect water wells in preparation for use.
5. Perform routine mechanical maintenance work on drilling rig and equipment.
1. High school diploma or GED preferred.
2. Knowledge of types of casing.
3. Knowledge of drill string.
4. Knowledge of thread types.
5. Knowledge of working derricks and drill floor.
6. Ability to travel.
7. Requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
8. Clean driving record.
9. CDL preferable.
10. Knowledge of Well Control systems and methods – current well control certification desired.
11. Reverse and conventional drilling experience.
1. Water Well Drilling license, or able to obtain one.