Allied Supply Company, Inc., is an industry leading, 78-year old, family owned, wholesale distributor of Air Filtration, Control Systems, HVACR Parts/Equipment and Refrigeration Products with six locations throughout Ohio.
Company Conformance Statements:
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
· Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
· Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
· Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
· Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Primary responsibilities include management of Company Website and execute and administer online Marketing functions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and control information in a content-heavy website; responsible for writing content, creating and uploading images and videos to Company website (driving business success online).
- Assist Marketing Department with copyrighting for PR e-mail marketing campaigns utilizing our CRM and other customer communications.
- Responsible for maintenance activities for CRM software.
- Evaluate Web and Email metrics and reporting.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new web-related technology.
- Update website with content and promotions as needed.
- Assisting Sales Department with graphics as requested.
- Work in a close collaborative environment with Marketing, IT Department, and internal clients.
- Work with outside vendors to receive quotes for services and products.
- Provide customer support with web orders when needed.
- Responsible for planning and setup of Audio Visual tools for various Company events.
- Assist in development and execution of Social Media promotions.
Skills and specifications
- Must be proficient in basic computer applications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Publisher.
- Understanding of print and web graphics and formatting files for print and web.
- Working knowledge or experience in print publication and graphic design preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamic CRM or comparable CRM software beneficial.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Overall ownership of delivered quality of projects.
- Strong ability to prioritize heavy workloads in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning emerging technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision; self-starter.
- Experience with web server performance monitoring and tuning.
- Design background beneficial.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree in a Computer, Advertising, or related field preferred; Computer Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Advertising Art, Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Server 2003 or 2010.
- Experience working in a MAC or PC environment.
Allied Supply Company offers:
- Competitive salary plus incentive program.
- Expense reimbursement
- Benefits package to include medical, dental, short and long term disability, profit sharing, PTO and more.
If you are looking for a career opportunity, forward confidential resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Allied Supply Company Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.