Get new similar jobs by email for
Sr. Java Developer with Seleni...
About NESS: Ness Technologies (www.ness.com) a global provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions designed to help clients improve competitiveness and efficiency. Ness specializes in outsourcing and offshore, systems integration and application development, software and consulting, and quality assurance and training. With 9,000 employees, Ness maintains operations in 20 countries, and partners with numerous software and hardware vendors.
Currently we are looking for great people for the following opening. Please send your resume to email@example.com immediate response.
Senior Java Developer with Selenium
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 12+ MonthsDescription:
You will be a key member in leading the team through technical challenges using innovative methods to solve problems. As a Quality Engineer, the individual will participate in the end to end lifecycle of a project, including: requirements gathering, test planning, developing and executing automated test cases based on provided specifications as well as providing support for production releases.
· Experience in Object Oriented Programming – Java is a must.
· Experience with open source test automation frameworks/tools (Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Maven)
· Proven experience working with RESTful WebServices. (GET, POST, PUT,DELETE)
· Experience in software industry with an excellent understanding of various QA methodologies.
· Ability to lead complex projects from test planning through production launch.
· Experience with different code control and continuous integration systems is required (Perforce, GIT, Jenkins, Hudson, Travis)
· Experience implementing and utilizing test automation frameworks, which emphasize maintainability, including common libraries, data driven testing, UI-independent testing, etc.
· Expert Knowledge on Java & its related frameworks, Restful services is required.
· Expert Knowledge on Object-oriented programming and Algorithms.
· Contribution towards Open Source community is required
· Knowledge of NodeJS, SQL, Oracle, Shell Scripting, Unix/Linux, SOA.
· Familiarity with QA Automation tools (Selenium ), Agile methodology, Database performance, HTML,XML,UML is preferred
Karthik SVVS. Senior Executive – Recruitment
Ness Software Engineering Services
1000 Town Center Way, Suite 210, Canonsburg, PA 15317
Office: (724) 514-3406 | Fax: (724) 918-9230