If you are a Web Application Developer with experience, please read on!
Located in beautiful Redwood City, CA we are an innovative and well-funded software company that has received international acclaim for our revolutionary technology. We are currently looking for a Web Application Developer to design, develop, test and maintain a highly scalable, robust customer facing web application platform targeted to the transfer, storage, display and protection of our data.
What You Will Be Doing
- Individual contribution to the design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of our cloud based web applications.
- Integration of web applications with our Cloud Services.
- Interact closely with our UI/UX group and contribute to the design of ourweb applications.
- Interact closely with the test and V&V group to elaborate test strategies and identify and correct defects early in the development cycle.
- Adherence to, and active participation, in the continuous development and improvement of the software development process and quality policies.
What You Need for this Position
- Strong development and testing skills.
- Strong experience at web application development for cross-browser compatibility.
- Prior experience in the development and testing of web-based applications
- Knowledge of modern software development tools including bug tracking systems, source code revision control, and automated testing techniques.
- Proficient in Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with test automation tools, Python and Java is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a fast-paced adaptive environment, self-starter and strong team player required.
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Innovative company
So, if you are a Web Application Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: PC1-1157854
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: PC1-1157854 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Pete Cuellar | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.