Get new similar jobs by email for
Web Applications Developer
Perennial Software, a software company providing state-of-the-art financial applications for the security industry, is seeking a Web Applications Developer who will work on developing and maintaining web applications while staying up-to-date with the latest greatest technologies. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills along with a positive attitude. Must be able to work independently and yet collaborate with a team in an Agile development environment.
· Must have 1-2years experience with object oriented development and maintenance projects (C#, Java, VB, ASP.NET) or comparable college course work.
· Web Application development experience.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong programmer skills.
· Recent college graduates should apply.
Preferred (not required):
· Experience with Microsoft's .NET framework.
· ASP.NET MVC experience.
· Data modeling and/or database design experience.
· Experience in the security industry.
· Agile, Scrum, TDD development practices.
· SQL Server
· Visual Studio 2012 and TFS
· Kendo UI controls (telerik)
· Business Analyst skills
· Test Driven Development
Our benefits package includes medical and 401(k) plan. We offer a flexible work schedule and a casual dress work environment. If you are a team player who desires to work in a small collaborative, high-energy, social, creative, and technology innovative department, and are looking to be a key contributor to a growing company, please submit your resume with confidence.