Up to $90,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Web Designer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Assist in developing and maintaining websites – execute design and maintain high design / production quality.
- Design user interface, tools and web pages to meet Uline’s branding guidelines and web best practices.
- Develop site content and graphics.
- Test and troubleshoot issues including page performance, SEO performance code incompatibilities and web imagery.
- Maintain site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards.
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- 5+ years Web Design experience.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Bridge and Illustrator).
- Experience with ASP.NET (3.0 – 4.0).
- Understanding of web standards and web browser capabilities.
- Ability to create cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.com/jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!