Department: eCommerce/ Direct To Consumer (DTC) (Hudson, OH)
Title: Web Developer, eCommerce
Mission: Responsible for web architecture, web development, and project management.
Key Result Areas
1. Programming tasks
2. Infrastructure management
3. Traffic channels
4. Sales growth
5. Other duties as assigned or needed
TOTAL TIME UTILIZATION
- Bachelor of Science Degree with a major in technology
- At least 3+ years of web development experience
- Experience in consumer-oriented eCommerce preferred
- Web and Application Development experience using Microsoft Windows based tools like Asp.Net, C#, SQL Server, IIS
- Familiar with best practice principles of design aimed at outstanding user experience and site performance
- Mobile design optimization
- Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter API integration and application development experience
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Strong multi-tasking capability
Familiarity preferred with E-Commerce activities such as
- SEO and SEM
- Conversion Optimization
- Affiliate and Tag Management
- Email Automation Platforms and Processes
- Web and Email Analytics
- Reports directly to eCommerce Technical Architect
Key Result Areas and Activities
- Support DTC staff to satisfy customer requests and troubleshoot DTC processes.
- Implement site initiatives and enhancements, with branding, conversion, SEO, and Site Performance principles as guiding factor.
- Monitor and troubleshoot site issues as needed.
- Build automated systems for recurring tasks
- Review site analytics to measure overall performance as well as current initiatives.
- Code Hotfixes for website when issues arise.
- Develop enhancements and modifications for site CMS utilized by DTC staff.
- Develop enhancements and modifications for CommandFactory tasks that support various back-office functions within the DTC department that include but are not limited to:
o Site Content Updates
· Back in Stock Emails
· Follow Up and Review Emails
· Ongoing promotion generation and maintenance (like baby on the way sweepstakes)
o ERP Integration
- Develop Database tasks to support DTC functions.
- Participate in SEO review sessions and take appropriate action
Req. Code : 102
Division/Department : Web Development