About ME Events Group
ME Events Group is one of the world's leading providers and promoters of global summits strategic conferences, professional training, in-Company training, business-to-business congresses, sports hospitality and on-line information. The company also owns a leading football club, represents Hollywood stars and produces films and entertainment.
Founded in 1983, the company now employs over 3000 employees operating into 63 offices around the world. The company's revenues are generated from clients from the majority of the world's top 1000 companies. Our international network of offices provides a one-stop shop for a company's business intelligence, learning and training needs.
The company maintains the highest standards of quality and service in research, technology and product development. Our commitment to service and quality are the basis for our reputation as the world's leading provider of business intelligence
The company cultivates a fast paced dynamic organization which prides itself on organic growth and career progression through achievement. Success at sales, team spirit and a positive attitude will contribute to fast- promotion opportunities within the company. The on-track earnings for a sales executive in the first year are $100,000+.Year 2 on-track earnings are $150,000. Our top account executive not in management last year made $212,000 in personal commissions. Proven sales managers are making $250,000+ a year.
Who are we?
Why is marcus evans different?
There are thousands of sales positions in New York City and marcusevans’ career and products are different for many reasons. Here are just a few:
- The management team right up to the CEO has a can-do attitude and believe in a “do-as-I do” culture. Management are directly involved in all aspects of the business and lead by example. The average length of tenure for existing managers is 7+ years; many of our managers have been in their positions for 15 years+.
- We believe in career development and focusing on development talents, not fixing weaknesses. We are committed to career reviews and through positive coaching develop every rep’s core strengths. We can build their confidence to outperform sales targets year on year.
- We are committed to training at the highest level both through internal resources and external resources including a commitment of sending new staff to events for training and development and to our training center in Bath in the UK for a week’s group sales training
What is the Job Role?
As a marcus evans Webinar Business Development Executive, you will have the exclusive responsibility of building a client base for our brand new Webinar division and product. You will work directly with our Global Accounts Manager to contact existing C-level customers and identify new C-level customers who are investing in innovative ways to generate leads and engage with their target market. This is a solution-based sale where you will be offering a bespoke Webinar series across key industry verticals such as Investments, Finance, Healthcare, Life Sciences, IT, Legal, Energy, Aerospace and others.
What is the New Division?
Our Webinar product provides clients with cutting-edge research topics and content development relevant to their solutions which is facilitated by our network of world-leading speakers. The webinars are promoted and marketed to our database of 300 million+ contacts and social media platforms, which creates a unique lead generation pool for our clients. This New Division will be an incubator team in our New York Office to position our Webinar offering in North America, which will be rolled out to our offices in Europe and Asia later in the year.
What is the Hardest Part of generating and engaging business leads?
- Identifying leads outside an existing network
- Getting a response
- Providing relevant and credible content that will lead to follow-up
A marcus evans Webinar does all 3 by promoting the Webinar to our existing database of contacts that rely on us for business information, developing content for Webinar customers based on current research and guaranteeing high level speakers that will be associated with the company that is hosting the Webinar. This is a unique service that compliments our proven business-to-business model that has existed for greater than 15 years, generated millions of dollars of new business sales success for our clients.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Superb questioning skills.
- Fearless, not intimidated by challenging CEOs or Presidents and their current thinking.
- The drive to exceed expectations and outperform your peers.
- The ability to develop relationships and build a client base.
- Be self-motivated and able to work against specific goals and exceed KPIs.
- Confident, positive, outgoing attitude is the heart of your personality.
- Having a strong track record in sales is a definite asset. However, candidates who indicate a strong desire to develop their sales skills in order to succeed in a corporate environment will also be considered.
- Having experience in webinars, marketing or social media is a definite asset.
We provide a competitive sales-based salary plus a very high un-capped commission opportunity, a clear and transparent promotional structure where high achievers quickly progress with the company to develop their international careers as we only promote from within.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter directly to Patricia Savage at email@example.com code WEBINAR120. All applicants will be reviewed with an initial screening process that will take place now and the end of February.