Get new similar jobs by email for
Webmaster / Programmer
· Manage our online businesses to be consistent with our brands.
· Manage and create email marketing campaigns consistent with our brand image
· Design, build and maintain websites using Magento and scripting languages
· Perform and/or direct website updates
· Create and manage online branding imagery.
· Collaborate with other sales and marketing staff to complement marketing strategy.
· Responsibility for all product copy and imagery.
· Successful experience projecting budgets & timelines.
· Elevate the user experience by establishing best practices.
· Execute Social Media strategy based on brand direction and marketing initiatives
· Coding HTML/CSS for both emails and web pages
· Coding clean HTML/CSS table and table-less layouts
· Ensuring that the backend and front end code are of the highest quality and follow best practices
· Engaging in overall quality assurance testing with an emphasis on troubleshooting cross browser/email client issues
· Managing, debugging, and documenting jobs from start to finish
· Providing input into CSS/HTML site development standards and processes
· Performs other job-related duties as required.
Online Marketing Skills Required:
· Strong understanding of branding and managing.
· Good understanding of business and ROI (weekly analysis)
· Commitment to delivering quality branded messaging
· Understanding of fashion trends and footwear
· Able to work and manage development vendors
· Ability to maximize all social media sites
· The ability to take on a leadership role
Computer Skills Required:
· Extensive Magento platform experience
· Expert Knowledge of PHP and HTML, CSS.
· Proficient at testing on different operating systems and browsers/email clients (e.g. Macs & PCs: Safari, Firefox, Chrome)
· SAP knowledge a plus.
· Experience with skinning popular CMS platforms (IE. Wordpress, Magento, etc) a plus
· Proficiency with graphics software programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, and other Adobe Creative Suite products
· CSS knowledge for Magento platform modifications.
· Database management
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum 2 years of E-Commerce management background
· Previous experience with Magento Community platform
· An understanding of accessibility, bandwidth and cross-browser compatibility issues
· Ability to manage a team and execute at a high level
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
To be considered for a position, please respond with Webmaster in subject line and attach:
· Cover Letter
· Salary Expectations
· Latest samples of your web work (please also describe areas you were responsible for)