Get new similar jobs by email for
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
· Minimum of 5 years experience supporting products running on AIX, Linux or other UNIX variants.
· Minimum of 5 years supporting production java application server environments, preferably IBM WebSphere but will accept WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, Oracle AppServer, or iPlanet experience.
· Proficient with operating system utilities such as vi, top/topas, crontab, nslookup, ifconfig, and ssh.
· Team player – friendly, communicative, open, honest, thoughtful and committed. Must work cooperatively with others, sharing ideas and collaborating and ultimately putting team goals first.
· Excellent Leadership abilities, able to persuade and get consensus on ideas.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Willing to learn and support third party applications.
· LDAP Directory integration experience.
· Oracle/DB2 integration.
· Experience with enterprise level monitoring tools.
· Performance testing and tuning.
· Security experience including SSL certificates, hardening, PEN tests, etc.
· Jython, JACL, and/or PERL scripting.
· IBM WebSphere Application Server certification.
· WebSphere Commerce Server experience.