If you are a Western Region Sales Professional with strong Inside Sales experience have we got a golden opportunity for you, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Family owned company that treats its employees like gold
2. Competitive salary with great benefits package
3. Opportunity to run the entire West Coast for the company
What You Will Be Doing
Job Title: Western Region Sales Team Member
Job Description: The Western Region Sales Team Member is responsible for increasing the sales of our building and utility wire line in the Western Region. This position, which utilizes our California warehouse for product and inside support, will have wide latitude to grow the existing business and create new opportunities for the company. This is predominantly an inside sales position. The principal goal is to increase the company’s customer base and sales by creating, growing and sustaining relationships through friendly, dedicated and organized customer service. An individual who is adept at establishing and building relationships with customers will excel. The area focus is the Western and Southwestern States, but is not limited to this. Some travel is involved.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Prospect for and develop new business both inside and beyond the assigned territory of Western States. In addition, maintain and grow business with existing customers.
• Organize, develop, and implement customer contact plans aimed at growing the customer base. Some travel to visit customers, on an as-needed basis.
• Resolve problems promptly and effectively, including customer claims, complaints and product issues.
• Communicate changes in markets such as local competition, product introductions, and market conditions through regular telephone and written reports.
• Working with the other members of the team, develop competitive market pricing levels necessary to meet goals.
• Pursue new product applications utilizing personal knowledge, company resources, and customer/market trends.
• In the absence of the Warehouse Manager, perform daily warehouse functions including order entry, shipment processing and inventory maintenance.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
• Experience: 2 years industrial business-to-business sales, or sales in general.
• Excellence in: organizational and time management skills; verbal and written communications skills.
• Be a self-starter and possess the ability to work well with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, and systems. Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
• Must exhibit the ability to effectively and independently set and achieve goals.
- Industrial Sales
- Customer Development
- Relationship Management
What's In It for You
* Competitive salary with excellent medical & benefits package
* Incredible compensation potential for the independent self-starter
* Opportunity to work for well established family owned company
* Pension and Profit sharing program
* Year-end bonus based on performance
* Opportunity to be self-managed
* Existing book of business
So, if you are a Western Region Sales Professional with Inside Sales experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: GD1-KTW-SA
Clicking the green apply button is the best way to apply, but you may also email me your resume in Word:
**Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: CC MonsterAp: GD1-KTW-SA -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.**
Gennaro Destefano | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
Copyright © 1999 - 2014. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.