Get new similar jobs by email for
Wireless Communications Specia...
OVATION Wireless Management, Inc.
TITLE: Government Wireless Communications Specialist
RESPONSIBLE TO: Procurement and Support Manager
SALARY: Commensurate with Experience
LOCATION: Onsite – Government Account – Washington D.C.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the premier organizations, Ovation Wireless Management, Inc., in the rapidly expanding corporate mobility expense management industry. Ovation specializes in wireless mobility expense management and provides outsourced solutions globally. We facilitate the management of equipment, carrier service, procurement support, provisioning, asset management, help desk services, VIP care, and mobility contract compliance.
Responsible for providing enterprise level customer support via phone, e-mail and web portal. Works with internal and external customers to procure and support mobility devices and equipment, identify, troubleshoot and resolve basic to complex technical and non-technical end user customer questions for all wireless mobility products. Escalates unresolved issues to the appropriate channels. Works under minimal supervision on advanced technical or unusual support problems.
Communications Specialist Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as a Telecommunication Specialist onsite for an account with the US Government, and must pass the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) screening and background checks,
- Candidates with DHS clearance already established are preferred.
- Basic understanding of wireless industry and related billing practices.
- Minimum 3 years wireless technology support experience.
- Highly developed communication skills (verbal and written).
- Superior analytical thinking and ability to review large volumes of data with an extreme attention to detail.
- Able to effectively multi-task to successfully handle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word skills.
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount frequently to move objects.
This job interfaces with client data and Intellectual Property that is security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of the employment agreement. Included in the documents are confidentiality statements, non-disclosures, IP ownership rights, and a background check. DHS clearance is an unconditional requirement.
Ovation Client location in Washington, D.C.
This role will require minimal occasional travel, less than 5% of the time.