Neusoft is growing!
We are looking for candidates for our Wireless Software Engineer opening.
- Must have experience of C/C++ development
- Must familiar with 802.11 protocol
- Must familiar with TCP/IP and exchange principle
- Good to have experience of WPA_SUPPLICANT development
- Good to have working experience of Broadcom or Atheros
· Neusoft employees enjoy competitive salaries, 15 days of vacations in the first year, 10 holidays, 80% of employer-paid health insurance cost, etc.
Neusoft America is a division of Neusoft, the largest IT solutions & services provider in China.
Neusoft was founded at Northeastern University, China in 1991.
Focusing on software technology, Neusoft provides Industry Solutions, Product Engineering Solutions, related software Products & Platform and Services through seamless integration of software and services, software and manufacturing, as well as technology and industrial management capacity.
Focusing on “Beyond Technology” as its corporate philosophy and brand commitment, Neusoft, a software technology company, has been engaged in building its core competence to create value for customers and society. We are devoted to bringing more value out of technology through implementation of series of strategies, including Open Innovation, Excellent Operations Management, and HR Development.
Neusoft is dedicated to becoming a company that is well recognized and respected by employees, shareholders, customers, and society; and, also a globally leading IT Solutions & Services provider through continuous organization & process optimization, leadership & employee competence development, as well as commitment to alliance & open innovation.