ZARA LA Area Recruitment Hiring Event for Management August 27th!
ZARA INVITES YOU TO A RECRUITMENT EVENT SEEKING MANAGEMENT IN LOS ANGELES AREA!
Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
As a Zara Manager, you are an integral part of the Zara image. You are directly responsible for the success of your department. Your strong leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team while performing various tasks related to customer service, visual merchandising, sales and stock management, buying, loss prevention, human resources and operations.
• Provides highest level of care to customers
• Consistently ensures the floor is fully stocked with merchandise
• Merchandises the store with the support of the visual merchandising team
Sales & Stock Management
• Opens and closes registers with cashiers at the start and/or end of the day within their department
• Oversees the receiving of new shipments (stockroom layout, garment sensors, display)
• Controls all returns/damages/store transfers for department
• Consistently meets sales goals set by upper management while striving to exceed expectations
• Keeps up to date on product information regarding fits, fabrics, sizes and current season trends
• Places orders for their department based on sales and latest market trends
• Works closely with Store Manager to meet shrinkage goals within their department
• Oversees store inventories for department and ensures the highest level of accuracy when doing so
• Ensures the proper training for all staff and recognizes potential candidates for promotion
• Recruits, interviews, develops and maintains a strong department team members
• Ensures that all HR procedures are followed (payroll, store coverage, budgeted hours, training)
• Organizes all issues relating to general services (maintenance, store orders, heating/cooling)
• Follows all Zara company policies and procedures focusing on the Zara management principles
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
• Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to the market
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented and organized nature
• Prioritizes tasks to maximize efficiency of team
• Takes initiative to accomplish all set goals
• Great customer service skills
• Leads and motivates team by setting the example
• Medical and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Employee Discounts
• Significant growth opportunities and professional development
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Sounds like you?
Join us at our recruitment event and come prepared with a copy of your resume to have an interview on the spot!
DATE AND TIME:
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 27TH FROM 1:30PM - 5:00PM
Farmers Market Community Room
6333 W. 3rd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Farmer Market, CA 90036