ZARA INVITES YOU TO A RECRUITMENT EVENT SEEKING MANAGEMENT AND VISUAL MERCHANDISERS IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA!
Started in 1975 in Spain, ZARA today is an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries around the world. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. ZARA will give you the means to excel. ZARA will put you into the heart of the action and the heart of its growth.
As a Zara Manager, you are an integral part of the Zara image. You are directly responsible for the success of your department. Your strong leadership skills and retail experience will set the example for your team while performing various tasks related to customer service, visual merchandising, sales and stock management, buying, loss prevention, human resources and operations.
• Provides highest level of care to customers
• Consistently ensures the floor is fully stocked with merchandise
• Merchandises the store with the support of the visual merchandising team
Sales & Stock Management
• Opens and closes registers with cashiers at the start and/or end of the day within their department
• Oversees the receiving of new shipments (stockroom layout, garment sensors, display)
• Controls all returns/damages/store transfers for department
• Consistently meets sales goals set by upper management while striving to exceed expectations
• Keeps up to date on product information regarding fits, fabrics, sizes and current season trends
• Places orders for their department based on sales and latest market trends
• Works closely with Store Manager to meet shrinkage goals within their department
• Oversees store inventories for department and ensures the highest level of accuracy when doing so
• Ensures the proper training for all staff and recognizes potential candidates for promotion
• Recruits, interviews, develops and maintains a strong department team members
• Ensures that all HR procedures are followed (payroll, store coverage, budgeted hours, training)
• Organizes all issues relating to general services (maintenance, store orders, heating/cooling)
• Follows all Zara company policies and procedures focusing on the Zara management principles
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced setting
• Interest in fashion and current season trends as they apply to the market
• Excellent communication skills
• Detail oriented and organized nature
• Prioritizes tasks to maximize efficiency of team
• Takes initiative to accomplish all set goals
• Great customer service skills
• Leads and motivates team by setting the example
Visual Merchandising Description:
The job of an In-Store Visual Merchandiser requires creativity, imagination and a passion for fashion, being up to date with the latest trends. They are in charge of organizing the layout of our store and our clothing in order to facilitate the customer's shopping experience. The VM makes the decisions on what items stay on the floor and what placement ensures the best sales. The VM is also part of our sales team so excellent customer service is a must.
· Provides highest level of care to customers by following the Zara 6 A's of Customer Service
· Maintains a fully stocked sales floor by filling in using the "24" method
· Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments (stockroom layout, garment sensors, display)
· Maintains orderly and clean fitting rooms at all times by quickly returning merchandise to floor
· Keeps up to date on product information regarding fits, fabrics, sizes and current season trends
· Displays all items on the sales floor in accordance with Zara visual standards to maximize sales
· Interprets photos sent from the pilot store and adapts them to their designated store
· Trains and works closely with other members of staff
· Organizes the stockroom in an orderly fashion when necessary
· Follows all Zara company policies and procedures
· Participates in seasonal store inventories
· Recognizes Loss Prevention issues as they pertain to the store
· Experience in a high volume store is mandatory with minimum 4 years in a merchandising position
· Availability to work on a full time basis
· Organization, creativity, leadership and a strong passion for fashion a MUST
· Excellent customer service skills, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion industry and its trends.
· Open availability and flexibility to work nights and weekends, including opening and closing shifts to meet the needs of the business.
Benefits (for both Management and VM):
• Medical and Dental insurance
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Employee Discounts
• Significant growth opportunities and professional development
• Highly competitive base salary plus commission
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Sounds like you?
Join us at our recruitment events and come prepared with a copy of your resume to have an interview on the spot!
DATE AND TIME:
MONDAY, JUNE 16TH FROM 1:30PM - 6:00PM
6333 W 3rd St.
Los Angeles, 90036
Farmer Market, CA 90036