Get new similar jobs by email for
ZARA NEW YORK CITY Seeking Vis...
ZARA SEEKING VISUAL MERCHANDISERS FOR OUR NYC STORES!
Zara USA, Inc. opened its first store 1975 in Spain and today has grown to an internationally known fashion retailer represented in over 88 countries. Our first store arrived to the United States in 1989 to the Lexington Ave location in New York City. Today, we have grown to over 50 stores nationwide and are continuing to grow in key main shopping districts through out the country. Zara is part of the Inditex Corporation, a publicly traded company on the Spanish Stock Exchange with over 8 commercial subsidiary companies and over 4,530 store fronts worldwide in 87 countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa. The Inditex group includes more than a hundred companies associated with different activities in the business of textile, fashion design, manufacturing, and distribution. The Zara subsidiary has consistently ranked as one of the top retailers worldwide with over 90,000 employees.
The job of an In-Store Visual Merchandiser requires creativity, imagination and a passion for fashion, being up to date with the latest trends. They are in charge of organizing the layout of our store and our clothing in order to facilitate the customer’s shopping experience. The VM makes the decisions on what items stay on the floor and what placement ensures the best sales. The VM is also part of our sales team so excellent customer service is a must.
· Provides highest level of care to customers by following the Zara 6 A’s of Customer Service
· Maintains a fully stocked sales floor by filling in using the “24" method
· Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments (stockroom layout, garment sensors, display)
· Maintains orderly and clean fitting rooms at all times by quickly returning merchandise to floor
· Keeps up to date on product information regarding fits, fabrics, sizes and current season trends
· Displays all items on the sales floor in accordance with Zara visual standards to maximize sales
· Interprets photos sent from the pilot store and adapts them to their designated store
· Trains and works closely with other members of staff
· Organizes the stockroom in an orderly fashion when necessary
· Follows all Zara company policies and procedures
· Participates in seasonal store inventories
· Recognizes Loss Prevention issues as they pertain to the store
· Experience in a high volume store is mandatory with minimum 4 years in a merchandising position
· Availability to work on a full time basis
· Organization, creativity, leadership and a strong passion for fashion a MUST
· Excellent customer service skills, as well as strong knowledge of the fashion industry and its trends.
· Open availability and flexibility to work nights and weekends, including opening and closing shifts to meet the needs of the business.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Sounds like you? Then APPLY ONLINE NOW in consideration for this excellent opportunity.
JOIN US NOW!!